What is Ingenta?
The Libraries have an account to pay for these articles for you. lets you access full-text online articles that the Clemson Libraries do not own.
Ingenta has limited coverage and a price cap, but if your article is in there, you can download it in minutes.
- Articles that cost more than $52 cannot be ordered.*
- Articles in journals owned by the library cannot be ordered.*
- Not every article can be faxed or displayed.
*In special cases, these restrictions can be overridden. Contact Acquisitions at (864) 656-5175 or email email@example.com
First Time Users - Start Here!
- The first time you use Ingenta, you must register and create an Ingenta user name and password. The fields marked with asterisks are required and cannot be left blank.
- After you register, select Payment details under "My Account." Enter the payment account number and password provided here: Access account details (requires valid Clemson Username and password).
- Now you're ready to order your article! Use Browse by Publication or use the Search box to find your article.
- Most articles will be available immediately as PDFs.
Occasionally, an article has to be faxed. You can designate any fax number to which you have access. Cooper Library does not have fax machines available to the public.