Featured New Titles
ARCH N6535.N5 A25 2012
ARCH TR647 .M35 2012
ARCH NA8460 .M67 2012
ARCH NA2728 D545 2012
ARCH OVERSIZE NA9053.E58 S34 2012
ARCH DVD TH880 .D75 2008
ARCH SB472 .B35 2010
ARCH NA9053 .W38 R585 2012
Quick Search: Books, media, journal titles, and more
FIND books, e-books, journals, electronic and media resources, theses, dissertations, terminal projects, folios, government documents, and special collections:
TIP: Use the dropdown menu on the right to focus search on Gunnin Architecture Library holdings.
See our Journals page for help in finding serials in specific subject areas.
** Each Research Guide (at left) has a "Find Articles" page for that subject.
!Gunnin Water Damage Update, 5/7/13!
Gunnin Lower Level is temporarily closed in the aftermath of a burst pipe.
Everything upstairs was unaffected - 95% of the collection is undamaged & available. Come on in!
- To the students who discovered the water leak in the wee hours of April 24--You are our heroes!
- 1,200+ water-damaged volumes have been designated UNAVAILABLE in the library catalog. The bulk of these titles are in the N and NA call number ranges, N1 through NA2730. Please request the UNAVAILABLE title(s) you need via Interlibrary Loan.
- Architecture Lower Level will remain closed until clean-up and repairs are completed. If you need an AVAILABLE (undamaged) title, someone at the Gunnin Circulation desk will retrieve it for you. Bear with us as we work to re-establish order.
- We are doing everything we can to keep the collection both safe and available,
- Watch this space for updates.
Gypsey, Kathy, Chris, and Paula + our fabulous student workers
We're here for you
The Gunnin Architecture Library's 45,000+ books, 220+ journals and magazines, and 2,300+ media titles primarily support the teaching and research needs of these academic schools, departments, centers, and programs:
- Construction Science & Management (CSM)
- Planning, Development, Preservation
- Landscape Architecture
- Graduate Program in Historic Preservation
- Richard H. Pennell Center for Real Estate Development
- Clemson Architecture Center in Charleston (CAC.C)
- Clemson University Restoration Institute
...and these degree & certificate programs:
- Bachelor of Arts in Architecture
- Bachelor of Fine Arts
- Bachelor of Landscape Architecture
- Bachelor of Science in CSM
- Master of Architecture (2 yr)
- Master of Architecture (3 yr)
- Master of Architecture + Health (2 yr)
- Master of Architecture + Health (3 yr)
- Master of City & Regional Planning
- Master of Fine Arts
- Master of Fine Arts - Digital Production Arts
- Master of Landscape Architecture
- Master of Real Estate Development
- Master of Science in Architecture
- Master of Science in CSM
- Master of Science in Historic Preservation
- PhD in Planning, Design + Built Environment
- PhD in Rhetorics, Communication & Information Design
- Certificate in Architecture+CommunityBUILD
- Certificate in Construction Science & Management
- Certificate in Digital Ecologies
- Certificate in Historic Preservation
Library Research Tools
Emery A. Gunnin Architecture Library
2-112 Lee Hall
Clemson SC 29634
FIND articles, images, online reference materials, and citation help: